Corporate Responsibility at London Journals Press is designed to foster a reliable and an integrated atmosphere that allows and encourages researchers, professionals, authors and scientists to publish their research work by offering the best possible methods and to grow more in a healthy way in their respective research field. Our corporate responsibility consists of a robust Code of Ethics and Business Conduct, which connects our behaviours to the best organisational practices. We believe in doing the right thing and therefore, every action and decision at London Journals Press is based upon our company values that are at the core of the LJP:
- We Empower – the research community to succeed in a culture based on trust, respect, loyalty, and commitment.
- We Care – for the safety, security, development, and well-being of the researchers associated with us.
- We Perform – with a relentless commitment to exceeding expectations.
- We Serve – willingly at all locations and conditions.
- We Do the Right Thing – always, for our research community, and those we serve. .
ABOUT LONDON JOURNALS PRESS
I. Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- London Journals Press enjoys a strong reputation for honesty and integrity throughout the world. Preserving the trust of our researchers, scientists, professionals and authors is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation. Our Business Conduct and Ethics Code is designed to help each of us meet that obligation. The Code explains London Journals Press’s policies for how we conduct research publishing around the world. Each of us — researchers, employees, officers and members of the Editorial Board and Peer-Reviewers alike — must commit to understanding this Code and abiding by its principles. The principles support full compliance with applicable laws. They also represent the practical ways that we put our values to work every day. Our corporate values serve as the foundation for this Code. Simply stated, it’s about “getting results the right way.” Integrity, Trust, Diversity, Ingenuity, Partnership, Protecting People and the Environment and High Performance are all core values of London Journals Press that underpin our business conduct. We believe that when we apply our ethical principles to our decisions, the organisation is positioned for success. Our values guide our actions in conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner and distinguish London Journals Press in the eyes of our researchers, scientists, professionals, authors . As a corporation and as individuals, we respect the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment, achieve operational excellence and benefit the communities where we work. Our organisation’s foundation is built on our values, which distinguish us and guide our actions. We conduct our business in a socially responsible and ethical manner.
- We believe and strive to provide Integrity in journal publishing and our associations with the research community. At London Journals Press , how we do research paper publishing is as important as what quality of journals we do offer. Integrity is the foundation of our organisation and our promise to researchers, scientists, professionals and authors. Beyond our own corporate values, policies, and codes of conduct we encourage and support ethical behaviour by our scientific and academic journals and the broader research community .We are honest with the researchers, scientists, professionals and authors who submit their research work to London Journals Press and ourselves, as well. We meet the highest ethical standards in all our organisational proceedings. We do what we say we will do. We accept responsibility and hold ourselves accountable for our work and our actions. London Journals Press holds an opinion that the work we do matters—and the way we do it matters just as much—to the researchers, professionals, scientists, engineers and authors who submit their research work to publish in our wide range of journals. We depend on what we do, and that demands excellence and the utmost integrity.”
III. Sustainability through Performance and Research
- As an organisation, London Journals Press is committed to expanding its research community globally in a sustainable manner for the benefit of its researchers, scientists, engineers, authors and the wider communities and environment on which it impacts. The organisation takes a pro-active approach to its corporate responsibility, which is deeply rooted in its corporate strategy and business decisions at an executive level. In order to have a long-term valuable impact on the social context of its research community and to effectively contribute to the protection of the environment, London Journals Press recognizes that it must be a profitable organisational operating above and beyond existing ethical and legal standards. As an academic research paper publisher, London Journals Press chooses to facilitate the global production and dissemination of research that focuses on issues of social importance. Our scope of publishing covers the collection and dissemination of research that is relevant to the fields of management, computer science and technology, engineering, medical science, management and business and humanities and social sciences. London Journals Press’s strategy for achieving our long-term sustainable vision involves six key initiatives: Support scientific and academic research in all areas of research, make the research papers, academic journals accessible, use technology responsibly and provide various online tools and resources to the research community, sustain and protect our environment, observe high ethical standards in organisation and community relationships.
- London Journals Press publishes authentic, peer-reviewed journals which are essential for managing us, as an organisation. Our academic journals are published accurately and honestly, both by our researchers, scientists, engineers who submit their research work and by our professionals who contribute to the processing of the journal publishing. All of our academic journals and scientific research papers are supported by enough documentation to provide a complete, accurate, valid and auditable record of each submission. We believe that these measures contribute to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the academic publication. Each of us is responsible for reporting any suspected violations of the organisation’s policies and procedures. We recommend to reporting any suspected violation of these policies to our officials or support managers in order to follow and offer a transparent and secure research paper publication.
V. Diversity and Inclusion
- We believe that offering a research paper publication and creating a workforce that values diversity and fosters inclusion is pivotal to promoting innovation and increasing productivity and profitability of the research community. Our goal is to continually support and nurture a large number of researchers, scientists, engineers, professionals, authors whose backgrounds, characteristics and perspectives are as diverse as the global communities in which we reside. We value the uniqueness of individuals and the various perspectives and talents they provide. We are committed to leveraging our organisational diversity through teamwork, cross-functional collaboration and joint ventures to help us meet and exceed our goals and ensure our role as a leading academic and scientific research paper publishing organisation.
VI. Operational Excellence: Safety, Health, Environment, Reliability and Efficiency
- London Journals Press regards its values which are to protect the safety and health of people and the quality of the environment and to conduct our operations reliably and efficiently. Our meticulous and reasonable measures define the expectations regarding the systematic management of publishing safety, personal safety and health, environment, reliability and efficiency to achieve world-class performance in research paper publication’s operational excellence. Protecting People and the Environment is a key value at London Journals Press. We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our research community and protection of our workforce and the environment.