- Double check the corresponding author's name and email address.
- Manuscript submitted must include the title of the paper, abstract and keywords in English.
- The manuscript must contain all figures with relevant captions and all tables including description and footnotes and clear description of the abbreviations.
- Complete postal address of the corresponding author must be mentioned.
- Name, email addresses, universities and countries of all co-authors must be mentioned in the manuscript.
- For any supplement file or copyrighted material permission document, should be attached with the manuscript.
- At London Journals Press we follow the code of conducts, business conducts and ethics sincerely. Our ethical standards are derived from COPE. Authors need to respect these guidelines and present their original research work, which should be carefully drafted from a well-performed research with significant inferences.
- Authors must provide their research data and must be prepared to make it public even after the years of publication. Genuine acknowledgment of other's work should always be presented. Adding citations of other's work is a part of it.
- In case of finding an error or an inaccuracy author, it is a duty of author to bring publisher in knowledge and send rectifications. London Journals Press support clinical trial transparency. If the research work involves any hazardous experiment, experiments with animal or human subjects then it should be explicitly mentioned in the manuscript.
- During submission declaration, corresponding and all co-authors must agree that the submitted manuscript has not been presented or published anywhere else.
Declaration of Interests and Conflicts
- It is required for authors to disclose (if any) all personal, institutional, business oriented and financial relationship or connection with other researchers or organizational bodies that can significantly add biasing to the research inferences.
- It is required for authors to identify and submit any financial authority supporting research works and submission.
- London Journals Press work in collaboration with many research labs, institutions, online resources, and universities. Authors can also obtain a funding certificate from London Journals Press to get reimbursements from these research bodies.
- You can directly submit the paper without registering on our website using the following form. You will get an automated email with the details after your submission. Article tracking information will be sent after assignment of peer reviewers, usually within a week.
- You can submit your research in any standard format of the research paper.
- We welcome papers/articles in every standard format. Our professionals will rewrite your paper to journal’s standard format.
- Acceptable file formats: MSWord (doc, docx), LaTeX (.tex, .zip or .rar including all of your files), Adobe PDF (.pdf), Rich Text Format (.rtf), simple text document (.txt), Open Document Text (.odt), Apple Pages (.pages).
- We accept research paper, articles, reviewed papers in all the main languages used around the globe like English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, French, German, Dutch, Italian and Greek. Further, it is recommended that you submit the title of paper and abstract in English as well.
Format of Manuscrtipt
- All graphics submitted must be in vector format (SVG/EPS/WMF/EMF) or high-quality (at least 300 dpi, recommended 600 dpi or 1200 dpi) Image(PNG/TIFF/JPEG).
- Georgia font must be used in any text used in the graphics. Each illustration must contain a caption or a footnote.
- At London Journals Press we offer professional illustration services. You can request it by email.
- All scanned images must comply with the high resolution of at least 350 dpi half tone to 1100 dpi line drawing. Avoid sending the disproportionately large image to fit the content. All graphic content must be of proper aspect ratio.
- Learn more at : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/pub/filespec-images/