- We are working collaboratively with scientists and researchers across the globe to enhance education reach and making research publication dynamic and impactful. Our journal assessment is agile and comprehensive, following a double-blind peer-reviewed process.
- Our research publication platform makes the submission process easy and flexible. Researchers may prefer officially acceptable standard templates though they can submit their paper in any format. Typesetting and formatting is carefully handled by our expert team. This flexibility allows you to focus on innovating your research, not on formatting. Our extensive reviewer platform allows editors and reviewers to better collborate following international standards and deeply analyze articles.
- London Journals Press works closely with researchers, academicians, universities and facilitates them with online platforms and groundbreaking infrastructure that aid their research activities. We provide computation power, research map, cloud infrastructures, analytics solutions, dedicated servers for research analysis, knowledge base and many other pioneer tools to our associates with an emphasis on data integrity for high availability research simulation services.
Select Journal Stream
Osmosis is proliferated with contemporary, non-intrusive animations to add creative content interaction.
Breaking the trend, Osmosis presents itself with a fluid responsive layout to create a diverse visual frame.
The template sports a responsive layout that automatically adapts to the device width, such as tablet or laptop.
From time to time, an author may wish to withdraw a manuscript after submitting it.
Changing one’s mind is the author’s prerogative. And an author is free to withdraw an article at no charge – as long as it is withdrawn within 3 days of its initial submission.
Journal performs all the process promptly and on time for which it has to pay the cost too and bear the expenses like payment to full-time reviewers and fellows. Refunds for service which have been delivered is not possible due to the nature of the service purchase.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back if the paper does not reach the reviewing stage.
- The refund is full & you will get your money back if the paper is not accepted.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts, once the paper is published.
- There are no refunds or cancellation of debts if the paper is removed due to Copyright Infringement Claims.
- After Publish Issue / Indexing author can’t make the correction in the article. After publishing Issue/Indexing, If the author wants to correction in the article he/she have to pay extra as per changes in the article.
- Refund will proceed through the online mode in 10-15 working days.
- Wrongly deposit money or extra deposit money will be returned back within 03 weeks if respective author informs us within 02 days after the date of money deposit.
There are refunds or cancellation of debts strictly as per the following policy if the author withdraws his or her paper from consideration; or if he or she declines to revise and resubmit manuscript after two working days.
|Stage/Days||Refund Percentage of the paid fee||Fee applicable if still unpaid|
|Within 2 working days of submission||100% excluding Bank Transaction Charges||No fee|
|Before reviewers assigned||90% excluding Bank Transaction Charges||10% of the Author Publication Fee|
|After reviewers assigned||70% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
30% of the Author Publication Fee
|After Paper Accepted||10% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
90% of the Author Publication Fee
|After Earlyview Release||10% excluding Bank Transaction Charges|| |
Author Publication Fee + Overdue fee
|After eJournal Launch||No Refund||Author Publication Fee + Overdue fee|